Monday, January 14, 2013

A second Christmas and a happy new year


This year one of my goals is to be more silly. That and to finish my PhD, which may require a certain amount of silly! Yesterday I had the very great pleasure of attending a second Christmas bash and decided I'd better snap some photos of my beloved Christmas skirt. It was a pretty silly purchase really, made in Melbourne when I was really tired and swung-over. I tried it on almost as a joke, but then somehow convinced myself it was the great missing piece that my wardrobe has been yearning for. So here it is... silly skirt, and a silly Bec channeling her inner electricity outside the Telstra building. Happy new year!



Check out my instagram for the other (five!) christmas outfits I wore over the holidays.




3 comments:

  1. I think this skirt is gorgeous! As are you, wearing it! Looks like you're doing a great job of being more silly :)

    xoxo,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem to have so much fun!
    Your outfit is quite lovely!
    +Victoria+

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's important to be silly! I love that first photo of you emulating an electrical current. cute skirt too.

    ReplyDelete

Go on then!