Saturday, November 10, 2012

Flower girl

 Months ago now, I got to play florist for the day and help out at the school fair. We woke up before the birds and scooped up armfuls of flowers at the growers market, then spent the day selling sweet posies. I miss my flower-arranging days sometimes. When I am having a particularly troublesome time with my research I like to daydream about absconding to become a florist (It's the more fragrant version of running away with the circus). The day was a great success - both for the school and for the flower-girl in me.





4 comments:

  1. I love flowers! I would love to be a florist..! You look lovely by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous flower, brings so much happiness


    I followed you via Bloglovin, and oh may you visit my blog, there is an on-going Giveaway, if you interested

    See you,
    Herdiana Surachman
    DELUXSHONIST | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | D'HOMME | D'FEMME

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love those pics! great skirt!
    Following you on Bloglovin!

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flowers and a beautiful blog and that's why you just won the Liebster Blog award. I hope you would like to play along and pass on the award to 5 other bloggers - see my blog for more information :)

    Pia / stormsmagasin.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete

Go on then!