Tuesday, September 4, 2012

50's Fair - Part Three


 As I wrote in my previous post, the thing that really makes the '50s fair every year is the people. The people who dress up, those who dance, and bring a little enthusiasm for mid-century style. So here they are: The people!

I tried to ask everyone for permission to publish their pictures here. If for any reason you don't want your photo here, please get in touch and I will happily take it down. Also if I have missed out any link love - let me know!

Michelle of Ravishing Retro


The lovely duo of 'Like Johnny and June' 




5 comments:

  1. I'd just adore to go to something like this! Looks like a blast!

    xoxo Mama Wolf

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cool shots you caught! Looks like lots of fun :) and so many pretty clothes :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so many cute dresses. I would love to go to a 50's fair!

    Daisy Dayz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Is this an annual fair? I'd love to go next year! Cool pictures, I love all the hair and makeup.
    xo Laura

    ReplyDelete

Go on then!