Friday, June 1, 2012

Left-over pretty


Last weekend Ian and I went off to the annual 'Meet The Scene Swing Ball' at the Balmain Town Hall. It was a wonderful night, but unfortunately I was so into the dancing I forgot to take photos. I have a few we snapped as we were leaving, but they are a bit blah.

The next day I woke up and make my new favourite breakfast (rye with ricotta, pickles and magic sprinkles) when Ian walked in, looked at my crazy post-party hair, smiled and said: "you have let-over pretty".


The afternoon was spent playing Settlers of Catan. I wore a skirt Ian's mother gave me - it was a splash of colour to cheer up a gloomy autumn day.







10 comments:

  1. YOUR SKIRT IS FANTASTIC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw,"left over pretty" - that's such a sweet thing to say.

    Also, I LOVE Catan. Best gloomy afternoon activity ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ian is, as usual, awesome. Wish he had been teaching when I was at school, would have made class fun for sure. What are magic sprinkles?

    Skirt looks great on you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never responded - the magic sprinkles are the ones YOU sent to me via mum and dad - the ones from Trader Joes. They are seriously the best thing EVER!

      Delete
  4. You look lovely and certainly pretty. Love the autumn leaves too - awesome pics

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your favorite breakfast looks yummy. How very unique. Ian's mother has great taste, as the skirt looks perfect on you. I love the vibrant colors. My word - your hair is getting long. It looks great. Congrats on your new abode. Can't wait to see photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the floral print of your skirt. Perfect for the autumn. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Rebeccak, that skirt is a WANT and aLOVE.
    Wonderful pics.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Miss Rebecca! I have just spent far too long going through the archives of your blog. I just wanted to say your style is wonderful, and all your finds are making me so excited to come to Sydney again in two weeks! Anglicare, here I come!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always look so adorable! The skirt suits you perfectly x

    ReplyDelete

Go on then!