Thursday, April 5, 2012

Braidwood


Historic Braidwood - home to apple trees, old fashioned pubs and over-priced antique stores. We stopped to browse, then rattled on to Canberra.




I just want to rant about these shoes for a minute, because they so are completely wonderful! I ummmmed and ahhhed about whether to get them after seeing Emily's, then finally went for it and bought them. They are so ridiculously comfy. These photos don't really show them off, but I have no doubt you will be seeing them a whole lot more!

Outfit details:
Dress - Leona Edminson
Shoes - Fly London



7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Bec! I'm a huge fan of Leona Edmiston's dresses, they are so flattering & easy to look after.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discover your blog, you have a new follower!
    Like the hairstyle, I want to make it myself one day...

    estrellasdefebrero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful colours in these pictures! Show us more of the shoes please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh what a lovely little place! What are you doing in Canberra?

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow that vintage sewing machine put a smile on ma face

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a lovely little dress you have there. i especially like the sleeve length.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! Your style is just impeccable and your blog is simply the epitome of perfection! I am your newest, most avid follower, I look forward to reading your future posts. I would love it if you could perhaps follow me back too?

    Love from, THE EASTERN PEARL

    ReplyDelete

Go on then!