Thursday, March 1, 2012

Show your face



These past few weeks have been crazy madness. Ian and I have moved to our new apartment (woo hoo!) and have been dashing around frantically buying furniture and unpacking boxes. Yesterday we spent an epic 7 hour stint at Ikea - thank goodness for those Swedish meat balls! Any day now we will be hooked up with internet access and then hopefully things might return to something resembling normal. I have a bunch of photos that are yet to escape my memory card, so soon there will be posting aplenty.


Outfit details:
dress - glebe markets
shoes - Django and Juliette
Bag - ESPE

14 comments:

  1. OMG I LOVE THE DRESS!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your vintage dress and hat! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! great hat!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone of your post is like a true present. Everything you wear is such a delight, my dear Rebeccak.
    I wish you post more.
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit, your hat is beautiful! And congrats for the new apartment :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look lovely Bec. Can't wait for the pics of the new appartment! Happy New Home to you both x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much beauty! Love the hat/dress/everything.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi my dear,
    I found your blog by chance, while peeking others and I decided to check it out! I’m glad I did it, because I am really delighted with yours. It's beautiful, well structured, interesting, sweet amazing... If you love mine too,I'd like to invite you to follow mine . I’d be very pleased.,,,Then I'll follow you back!!!

    www.thechicetoile.com

    kisses,Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with your unpacking and settling in your new home! Wow, 7 hours in Ikea? You're a trooper! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, my ...! I'm dying for that hat! Congratulations on your new apartment, moving home is always a small fuss, but soon the tranquility ...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish you great joy in your furnishing and nestling into your new home. Oh and what a great find that hat is.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely dress!


    Jade

    http://91peachykeen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Go on then!