Thursday, October 27, 2011

Prim in purple

One afternoon after wandering through the National Gallery, I was approached by a Polish photographer, who asked if he could take my photo. I was pretty chuffed - not the sort of thing that happens everyday! I am really excited about the results! Thank you to Konrad for sending me the photos. I would love to have a professional photographer follow me around and make me look this good all the time!

I am wearing one of my favourite summer dresses and my new '50s half-hat from Absolute Vintage.






All photographs by Konrad- http://www.konradfoto.com/

6 comments:

  1. I understand why that photographer wanted to take pictures of you. That outfit is so gorgeous on you! I don't have anything purple, but now I really feel like getting something in that color. The hat looks amazing too! I've been approached by people who wants to take pics of me too - in my "weird" vintage clothes :) Everyone seems to appreciate the vintage look so much. It's strange not more people wears it. I guess they're afraid to be different... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you look so pretty! I love this dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous photos! Beautiful lady :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How flattering to be approached like that! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to be late on this, but I have to applaud the gorgeous photos and compliment the dress whose color-combination is so intriguing: I've never seen those two hues together before. You look great.

    ReplyDelete

Go on then!