Sunday, October 23, 2011

Home!


 I am home! Back to sunny Sydney and back to work and deadlines and friends. I still have loads to share from my travels - so I hope you won't mind as we continue dipping into the past (although my whole life seems to be to be about dipping into the past, so it shouldn't be anything new really!) To celebrate my return I took my trusty photographer to the park to play with the Australian wildlife (yep - that little springy guy I am standing on is supposed to be a Koala). Like any truly great park, this one has a statue of Mary Poppins too- a monument erected in honour of P. L. Travers who used to live in the area.



Outfit details:
Skirt & belt - vintage fair
blouse - Mr. Stinky vintage 
shoes - Melissa
Cardigan - Primark 
bag - ESPE

And yay for being back with my love, my wonderful photographer and the parasol minding extraordinaire, Ian! (complete with newly acquired beard - cool hey?)

6 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty outfit! I like that Mary Poppins statue, so cool! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this. Am following now :)

    

Please please please follow me and let me know what you think! - can’t wait to hear from you!!



    http://roses-are-blue-fashion-blog.blogspot.com/

    

kisses polly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking lovely riding the local wildlife :)
    Awesome skirt - love the look and yay for returning home! Can't wait for more time travel :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aawh, these pictures are so cute and funny! The colour of your skirt is wonderful, I really love that green colour.

    xx,

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Koala playground equipment? That is the best thing I've seen all day! These pictures are so much fun. I can really sense the happiness coming from them.

    I am smitten with your pretty green skirt. Yes, so very much :)

    ReplyDelete

Go on then!