Sunday, September 11, 2011

seagull, sister, brother and baby

I am finally starting to get into a groove here in London, working in libraries and archives by day, swing dancing and eating far too many delicious things by night. So hopefully now I can find a little time to catch you up on the last month. It might not go in order - so jump in your Tardis people, we will be time travellers!

While I was visiting, my sister took a day off work and took me out for the day. First up we all woke up and played with this handsome little guy (well I played then got ready, somehow magically in that time he got dressed and fed too).
We went to Joannes for craft and sewing supplies. 
 Then got lunch from an amazingly delicious vegetarian place in SF - Greens.
 We got take-out and dined with this friendly little guy by the water.
 Then Jono arrived!
 And we all went to pick up baby man from school.

At home the boys got into some deep and meaningful discussion about life, the universe and everything.

And then... they danced.

4 comments:

  1. omg that little guy is THE CUTEST! :D

    btw, I was wondering if you'd like to be featured on my blog? I'd just steal some of your photos from your blog (I'll link them back of course) and ask you a few questions for a little interview?

    Please e-mail me if you're interested :) icmcsh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the gif! Jono and nephew are adorbs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be fascinated to hear more about the 'working in libraries and archives' part of what you're doing. So glad you are obviously having a lovely time in London and glad that the weather hasn't put you off!

    ReplyDelete

Go on then!