Friday, August 19, 2011

Hip hip horaay!

 Last weekend I had a little belated birthday shindig - it feels like a world away now that I am in SF! It was a wonderful night with yummy food and wonderful company.
Georgia and me in the bookstore/tapas bar/cafe you might remember from this post, marvelling over books on crystals.
Ian and Eszter making mischief.
A sassy Sophia.
The gorgeous Tom and Emma.

Sophies sleeve (which feel like a book/band title/name) How great is that print? Deer, deer, deer WOLF!
Thanks to everyone who came along - best birthday ever!

12 comments:

  1. Happy (belated) birthday! I love the deer print on that top, it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed your birthday celebrations - your hair looks amazing as well!! ^U^

    ReplyDelete
  3. ~ * ♥ * ~

    Happy belated birthday Rebecca! Sounds like you had a great time which is super. : )

    Btw, I love you hair, it looks totally fab!

    xox,
    bonita of Depict This!
    ~ * ♥ * ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. your hair looks so smooth and lovely. Happy birthday to you and I am glad you had such a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely and your friends are attractive people.

    I didn't read "Sophie's Sleeve" -- I'm waiting for the movie to come out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg, your hair. Tutorial please. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday! That hair is totally amazing - I agree with Stina - a tutorial would be awesome

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated birthday wishes :)
    Awesome hairstyle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy, happy belated birthday, my dear Rebeccak. I adore the deer print, and those flowers in your hair, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Fabulous.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Belated birthday wishes - it looked like such a great celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday, and your hair looks fantastic!
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ReplyDelete

Go on then!