Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter Road Trip

Over the Easter weekend we bundled a crowd  into the car and drove up to a friend's place in the country for a bonfire. Their place is absolutely beautiful - full of interesting bits and pieces that have been collected over the years, friendly animals and lush gardens.

On the way we stopped at a driver reviver (is that just a NSW thing?) for cups of tea. They also had a tank that was used by the first Australian tank batallion.
Cows! We ate the most incredible cheese that had been made from their milk.
The neighbour's cat had just had kittens. They were so incredibly adorable! I almost had to take one home. I think this little guy has found a friendly family in Brisbane. Isn't she precious?
Posing with the puppy.
I love this cat. I need to learn to do this face.
I wore my 'fox hunt' outfit. The skirt has scenes of a fox hunt, but shhhh... mr.fox is asleep on my top... don't tell the hunters!
Outfit details:
skirt - from solanah when she has an etsy store
top - Bana republic
tights - myer
shoes - django and juliette
fox pin - a little shop in Summer Hill

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment darling! Lovely Post. Hope to hear from you soon.

    Emma//

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, you look so great and happy!!

    Thanks for yr comments. My dress is made of Polyester, kind of sheer^^~

    Btw, have you joined my 1st giveaway !!!

    http://mrsvintagehk.blogspot.com/2011/04/mrs-vintages-1st-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the red tights :) Gorgeous kitten too!
    Hope you're enjoying the royal wedding!
    www.clashingtime.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shots!!!Thanks for sharing!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fox hunt print skirt and a fox pin - haha, that's great! And that cat's face is priceless. It's so stereotypically cat: ''Why are you bothering me? I'm not impressed.'' ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhhhhhhhhh rebeccak I adore the print in your skirt. You know how silly I go with skirts and different type of prints.
    Thank you for sharing such wonderful pics.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute kittens, aww !
    And that outfit is so nice, I love the print in your skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your outfit! i like the color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the skirt together with the sleeping fox brooch :)
    Beautiful photos, looks like a great trip!

    ReplyDelete

Go on then!