Saturday, April 30, 2011
Bonfire and Me
The Daily Fashionista tagged me for The Versetile Blogger Award. I have been slack in getting around to responding - sorry Emily and thanks for passing this on to me!
It asks me to share seven things about myself and pass the award on to seven bloggers I have recently discovered.
So here we go...
1. I started knitting a year ago and I am quickly becoming an obsessive knitter - I get withdrawals if I don't get a bit of knitting time each day!
2. I love that time of day just before the sun starts to sink and the light makes everything look warm and vibrant.
3. I eat mushrooms on toast every morning for breakfast. Yum!
4. I really love a capella music. I am totally amazing that a bunch of voices can make such awesome sounds - like The Idea of North!
5. I am an awful speller - as many of you may know from my comments on your blogs! My year 6 teacher wrote on my school report card 'Rebecca has creative spelling' - not much has improved since then. I am just so grateful that I live in a world with spell-check!
6. I love naps. There is nothing better than an afternoon snooze, and I am lucky enough to work at home a few days each week to indulge in after lunch siesta time!
7. I adore Pre-Raphaelite art, and wrote my honours thesis on two of may favorite painters - William Holman Hunt and Simeon Solomon. In fact I really ought to do a few more art posts!
I haven't really had time lately to discover new blogs - but perhaps if you have recently discovered mine you could shout out and claim the award youself :)