Sunday, April 17, 2011

Blown down the beach

On Saturday morning Ian and I met his mother at the Bondi for breakfast. It wasn't exactly beach weather - but we fought through the wind down to the boardwalk and watched the storm threaten to blow our way.

I must have been channeling the beach pallet unintentionally as I got dressed, because I blended nicely with the sandy yellows and many shades of blue in the landscape and of the beach-front buildings!


 Outfit details:
Cardi- - SES
Top - Supre
Skirt - thrifted
tights - sportsgirl
scarf - gift from mum

14 comments:

  1. I love the pretty mustard tights with the cardigan. And the beach looks pretty with the shadowing clouds. It must've been cold though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do match the beach! Which is no bad thing at this time of year! I do like all the yellow and blue. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the blue and mustard together! and it does look rather windy, but i bet it was still lovely to be by the beach (:

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mustard tights are lovely with the pencil skirt. I need to experiment with wearing colorful tights more often! What a blustery day indeed! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful colors, and you do match the beach quite wonderfully.


    xoxo Mama Wolf

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those tights are amazing!!! I love your use of contrasting colors here.

    jenniwells.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking lovely. I am loving the pretty tights too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mustard is perfect on you! Lovely photos :)


    Fashezine

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your mustard touch, Rebecccak
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to go to the beach sooo bad! Cute outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this color scheme! Looks like you had plenty of adventures :)

    ReplyDelete

Go on then!