Monday, June 7, 2010

Kilted

This weekend was Ian's old school fair. I helped out selling flowers. It was tonnes of fun - market runs at 4am and arranging everything into pretty little mixed bunches. Unfortunately I didn't get any shots of the markets or flowers (4am is a time when my head doesn't work very well at remembering these sorts of things).

In the afternoon once my flowers were mostly sold out I got a chance to check out the other stalls. I bought this kilt at the clothing store when they were trying to get rid of things at the end of the day. They sold it to me for 50c! It's tag says it is made in Dublin - which I thought was quite cool. I also picked up an AMAZING knitting magazine that I will scan some pages and post soon.

shirt - target
cravat - thrifted
skirt - new thrifted kilt
tights - Myer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on then!