Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What I Wore

On the weekend I went out to a friend's place for a craft-a-noon. It was a beautiful day and I took the ferry over the harbor to her place (photos to come). The afternoon was lovely. We ate black bean brownies that I made from a recipe my sister sent and had a refresher on how to knit.

Sydney has funny weather at the moment - cold then hot then cold.... So on Sunday I left with a plan. I wore one of my favorite summer dresses with lots of warm (but thin) layers in the morning, ready to whip them off and pop them in my bag to reveal a summery under-layer once the sun came out.





Dress: Stella Vintage NYC
Cardigan: J Crew
Belt: Alannah Hill
Tights: not sure?
Shoes: Naot

1 comment:

  1. i've been wearing red tights today aswell (unfortunately, i havnt got a gorgeous dress like that to go with them!)

    cheers for the little girl commenting star wars video. she's adorable. when i have kids, they'll be just like her!

    ReplyDelete

Go on then!