Sunday, May 30, 2010

Mountain Garden

This weekend Ian and I went up to his folk's house in the blue mountains for a family celebration. It was freezing cold up there! But never too cold to take a stroll around their gorgeous garden, complete with fruit trees, vegie patches and chickens!

I love the way Ian's mother has attached hanging pots to the apple tree.




coat - from the Vintage fair in April
dress - Brooklyn flea (it was originally baby blue, but I dyed it)
jumper - thrifted
shirt - ?
tights - H&M gift from my parents from their trip to Finland
shoes - Naot
belt - Top shop



This chicken is a relatively new arrival. I couldn't believe how inquisitive she was!! It was really hard to get her in focus as she tried to check out my camera.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Rebecca! That's very kind of you.

    And what a gorgeous house. It reminds me of our old house in Zimbabwe - we had chickens, fruit trees and a vegetable garden too. I really miss that.

    A xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your comment on my giveaway post - I had no idea that was why people poured the tea in first! How interesting. I must say, I'm a tea-first gal, but I wash my own cups. :)

    ReplyDelete

Go on then!