Saturday, May 29, 2010

Mortar Boards and Ivy

Yesterday my brother graduated with first class hons and a university medal! He is a smart cookie and it is exciting to be able to celebrate it! He looked dashing in his medieval fancy-dress, I particularly liked his tie.

This is me trying to be as tall as my 'baby' brother in an obligatory 'arch way' shot in the quad.

Below is a shot of my brother with my parents all in their academic gear.


I wore a dress I got from a little shop in Newtown. The woman makes them all herself in the shop and alters them to fit each customer perfectly. She has stunning vintage-inspired dresses in some lovely fabrics. There is a red silk one in the window I have been coveting.

Dress - shop in Newtown (I will have to find the name!)
Tights - Myer
Belt - vintage fair
shoes - Naots (you can tell I love these)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on then!