Friday, May 21, 2010

A German-Speaking Belt

One of my work-mates gave me this belt a few weeks ago. She bought it in 'a German-speaking country' when she was 18 (she doesn't remember where exactly). It doesn't fit her anymore and she has very kindly passed it on to me. I think it must be from the '80s with that 'v' shape. It has some very cool coins and a tooth/bone-like thing set in the middle.

I had a go at doing my hair in hot rollers today. It was super quick, but the two sides came out curling in different ways. I will need to have another go to figure out what happened there!


top - Cue
belt - gift
skirt - thrifted
tights - Myer
shoes - Naot





2 comments:

  1. The skirt is pretty and what a cool belt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the belt reminds me a lot of a SFRD belt! i really like it! score!

    ReplyDelete

Go on then!